Skip to content
On this Episode
- Matt Brown, Mayor of the City of London (@mayormattbrown) talks about the city’s past, present, and future as it relates to innovation.
- Dr. Joel Faflak, Professor and Director, School for Advanced Studies in the Arts and Humanities at Western University talks about his experiences moving to London and living in London. Dr. Faflak references a painting by London artist Jack Chambers called “401 Towards London” that also served as the inspiration for this podcast.
- Dr. Tima Bansal (@timabansal), Canada Research Chair in Business Sustainability, Professor and Executive Director of the Network for Business Sustainability at the Ivey Business School talks about her experiences in London relative to those she has globally.
- Dr. Ben Cecil, CEO of Fanshawe College‘s Canadian Centre for Product Validation (@ccpvfanshawe),talks about what makes London, Ontario the perfect test market.
- Kapil Lakhotia, (@preslondonedc), CEO of the London Economic Development Corporation (@londonedc) talks about how the City and the LEDC are working together to make London even more innovative, and in this case, there’s definitely Something in the Water.